We are steadfast in our commitments to our clients and stakeholders. Our clients are partners in business and their success is our success. We see all commitments to completion, with the highest levels of satisfaction.
We are courageous in our actions and will not waver from doing the right thing the right way all the time. We tell it straight at all times and face the consequences head on.
We say what we will do and do what we say. Our business is built upon reliable quality products, service and support delivered to our clients. We strive hard for value maximization for all stakeholders.
Honesty and Integrity
Our business is built on trust eaned from being honest and integrity in our work. We tell the truth at all times. We maintain high standards of business ethics and integrity. Our greatest assets is our reputation for ethically protecting the interests of our employees, clients and business partners.
We treat everyone with respect, genuine care and empathy. Regardless of whom you may be, we believe in treating everyone as human beings. We will not tolerate disrespectful behaviors. Build Open and Honest, Respectful Relationships with Communication.
At Safety Erudite we offer wide range of practical and industry oriented services to enhance EH&S Performance for our clients.
· We listen, to your concerns and start with the end in mind
· We tell it straight at all times
· Your success is our principal goal
· Our solutions are practical and are often proven practices
Conference, Workshops & Training
We facilitate internal conferences and provide workshops and training in the following areas:
· Contractor Safety Management
· Managing HSE in Major Projects
· Incident Management
· Frontline Supervisor Safety Training
· Document Writing - Writing for Users
· Network Development and Continuous Improvements
· Process Operations Training
Document Writing and Preparation
We work with our clients to prepare customized documentation for the following:
· Manuals and Tools
Software that provides the following:
· Incident Management
· Shared Learning in EH&S
· Management Systems Audits and Corrective Actions Management
· Operations Risk Management
· Network Collaboration